See You Next Week
Aug 19 2013
I’m on vacation this week, camping with my family.
Camping with my family for 8 days.
Eight days in a row.
Of camping with my family.
So far, here are 5 Fun Facts About Our Vacations:
- Someone will always throw up the night before we leave.
- Someone will always throw up at the beginning of a long ride in the car.
- It will not necessarily be the same someone.
- No matter how prepared we are, the throw-up will never entirely make it in the ziplock bag.
- Certain husbands and wives who love each other very, very much should never (ever, ever) put up tents together. Like, ever.
That is all. I’ll see you on the flipside.
Back next week,
P.S. If you don’t already hang out with this community on Facebook, come on over. We have a good time, usually when I tell an embarrassing or inappropriate story and then your comments make it way more hilarious. Like here, and here, and here, and here.
P.P.S. Here are some of my favorite pictures of this trip so far. ‘Cause — hello! — MOMMY BLOG.